Thom Van Vleck
      Participant

Year 2060

Thom Van Vleck
        Jackson Weightlifting Club
        Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Chad Ullom
        Participant

Thanks for the laugh this morning, that was awesome!

Joe Garcia
          Participant

Really enjoyed that article. Except it is closer to some of us than we’d like to think.

Al Myers
            Keymaster

FAR FETCHED STORIES???? ME????

No one has ever accused me of that!! I don’t stretch the facts, I don’t embellish a story, and I always remember things exactly as they happen. It’s just that Chad doesn’t like to be reminded of the TRUTH!!! haha Al

Chad Ullom
              Participant

The scary thing is, I some people actually believe that! Al is a great story teller, and everyone knows great story tellers rarely tell the truth! That’s how they make the stories good. I am a firm believer in a good story! I don’t mind being the brunt, I’ve done things just so I can have a good story to tell, LOL.

Bill Cookson
                Participant

Great story Al. You are definitely a gifted story teller.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Al Myers
                  Keymaster

OK JOKERS – WHICH ONE OF YOU PUT THAT GOOFY PICTURE WITH MY STORY AND SAID IT WAS ME???

THOM – YOU ARE ON THE TOP OF MY LIST FOR THIS ONE. REMEMBER – PAYBACKS ARE ****!!!! I GOT A DIRT FILE KNEE-DEEP ON YOU AND YOU DON’T WANT ME TO OPEN IT UP!!!!!! RRRRRRR…. I’M MAD NOW.

Thom Van Vleck
                    Participant

Al, let’s think about this…..would I use that GOOD of a picture and besides, you gave me basically hardly any control over the website to do anything (that’s a whole other “control” issue…..). I would find a better picture than that (and by better, one that was uglier)

Thom Van Vleck

Tom Ryan
                      Participant

Like Joe said, some of us are approaching the level of Al’s “forward fiction”. I will be returning to Olympic lifting next month after an absence of 25 years and I would be embarrassed to say what weight I missed on a snatch the other night. I think my top pull needs just a “little bit” of work!!

I plan to just take token lifts (I’m not sure that I have a choice!) as I need to compete in some sanctioned meet to be eligible for the National Masters in April.

Admin
                        Participant

🙂

Al Myers
                          Keymaster

I guess you are off the hook Thom. I have identified the “culprit” and it wasn’t you!!! But you gotta wonder – why did I accuse you first????? LOL

Thom Van Vleck
                            Participant

I’m really at a loss, Al. I follow the John Wayne philosopy: If I insult you, You’ll know it! HAHA

Thom Van Vleck

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.