Where’s the SW Challenge results?

Home Forums General Discussion Where’s the SW Challenge results?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Myers
      Keymaster

Where’s the SW Challenge results?

Thom Van Vleck
        Participant

I don’t know what you are talking about, Al. I have them one the “approve” list just waiting for the web master to post them! I guess it takes him awhile. So be patient! HAHA

BTW John Conner won……haha

Thom Van Vleck
          Jackson Weightlifting Club
          Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Al Myers
          Keymaster

Well – that was quick! I guess all it takes is a little prodding from me! haha What a line at the end of your report Thom referring to you calculating points! I thought the POINT of this Challenge was that POINTS DIDN’T MATTER!! This was alot of fun, and I definitely agree that it encourages some gym members to participate in an USAWA event that probably wouldn’t otherwise. Al

KCSTRONGMAN
            Keymaster

That looks like a fun meet.
              ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Thom Van Vleck
              Participant

Hey, Al, you know I had to needle you a little at the end on the forumula stuff!! You know me, I will use every advantage within the rules to win….even if it mean interpreting the rules in my favor! Wayne Smith, ole timer USAWA and JWC member once told me, “I’ll stoop to any depth to reach any height”!!!

…..and I did have that up BEFORE your prompt! You must be getting old…starting to forget things! HAHA

Thom Van Vleck

Al Myers
                Keymaster

I’m not arguing about that! Oh BTW – what are we talking about??? Al

Al Myers
                  Keymaster

And another thing Thom – I’m leading you in website posts 130 to 95 just in case you haven’t noticed that yet!! haha Al

Thom Van Vleck
                    Participant

That’s because I actually WORK for a living and don’t have time to be on all day long! HAHAAHAHAHAHA

I envy you, Al, being semi retired and Al….good for you. Now you just need to get wealthy enough you can afford and entourage and we’ll tour the world of strength!!!!!

Thom Van Vleck

Thom Van Vleck
                      Participant

….and nice “double post” to finish your thought……

Thom Van Vleck

Thom Van Vleck
                        Participant

….Al…..

Thom Van Vleck

Thom Van Vleck
                          Participant

…and now that I know it’s a competition, LOOK OUT!

Thom Van Vleck

Scott Tully
                            Participant

that was a great article till the queer comment about formulas at teh end, lol. Especially from the guy who argued about formulas sucking on the forum, lol. Since its serious next year I wont train both thursday and friday before the comp, lol.

ST

Al Myers
                              Keymaster

Thom, There is always the chance of redemption for the brow-beaten JWC – the World Team postal meet is going on right now, with results due by the end of the month. Again, 3 man teams from each club and THIS TIME formulas will be used since that is apparently what you want this time round. Steve picked a good set of lifts for it that even someone as inflexible as yourself will be able to perform. haha Al

Thom Van Vleck
                                Participant

Oh, I see how it is! I’m going to have to call up some of my good friends, like Phil Pfister or Mark Henry that obviously are JWC members because I met them a couple times and they acknowledge me when I said “hello”. HAHA

I love the fact that the formula comment had the desired impact…you guys are too easy.

Al, the Dino Gym will have it’s day of reckoning, I have a “war room” set up in the gym and my members gather around like the knights of the round table preparing our plan to battle the evil empire from Kansas!!!!……BWA HA HA HA

For now, I will relish the role as underdog.

Thom Van Vleck

Al Myers
                                  Keymaster

Thom – “underdog?”, more like an “old dog.” Don’t worry – the Dino Gym will throw you a bone every now and then to give you something to “chew on”! Al

Thom Van Vleck
                                    Participant

I’m just honored you are so threatened by JWC……

Thom Van Vleck

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.