Home Forums General Discussion Thom in MILO

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Myers
      Keymaster

Thom in MILO

Thom Van Vleck
        Participant

Wow! Thanks, Al! That means a lot coming from you. I enjoy writing, I wish I could quit my day job and write all the time! I was surprised as well when there were three articles! Either I’m that good or they are that hard up!

I am also glad to help promote the USAWA in my writing. This trip to York for the Heavy lift Nationals will be epic!

Thom Van Vleck
          Jackson Weightlifting Club
          Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Roger Davis
          Participant

Thom,

Great articles … but three is just greedy!

Along with myself I was delighted to see MILO articles in this latest issue from weightlifting colleagues and friends from IAWA or stonelifting forums

Thom
            Bill Crawford
            Lance Holland – Keen.

It really is a priveledge to write for MILO, and I would encourage others to give it a go.

Some of the experiences and articles I see on this forum are more than worthy of MILO inclusion.

Roger

Al Myers
            Keymaster

Roger – I greatly enjoy your articles too! That was a super feature on Rick Meldon this month. He has been a great lifter for so long – well deserving. Actually, in looking over authors in this past month’s MILO, I must have personally met over half of them!! Al

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.