Home Forums General Discussion Stan Pike article

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Chad Ullom
      Participant

Stan Pike article

Al Myers
        Keymaster

I really liked it as well. I hope someday to meet Stan. It’s Dave’s best story to date for the website. In fact it was SO good I’m putting him on staff as a weekly columnist. However, it may take him a few months to get paid what Thom gets! haha Al

jarrod
          Participant

good article, it was cool to see a sample workout program.

Steve Angell
            Participant

Great article about the “BEAR” that’s the name Stan is called by his friends, and i am proud to say Stan is the best friend i have. The most sincere, helpful and genuine person i have met. I was with Stan the day he became the oldest person ever to lift the Dinnies, and it was a good lift! The only thing that stopped him locking out with them was by looking down they pulled him over.

Also Stan’s hand Made Kettlebells are the absolute best in the world. I have thrown the 25kg KB i have Highland games style. Used it for high reps kettlebell sport style and just about anything else you can use a KB for.

The postage cost for you guy’s is probably going to be mega, but i personally think everyone involved in strength should own at least one Stan Pike Kettlebell.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.