Home Forums General Discussion smoking

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Myers
      Keymaster

smoking

Thom Van Vleck
        Participant

Chewing and smoking are the SAME THING,Al!!!! NICOTINE!

Are you reading the same article as me!?!?!? haha

Thom Van Vleck
          Jackson Weightlifting Club
          Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Al Myers
          Keymaster

HACK HACK HACK Geez, thanks Thom!

Chad Ullom
            Participant

So now Al has you making up stories about me??! I do enough dumb stuff on my own without you & Al making up more! haha

Al Myers
              Keymaster

Chad – I’m not involved at all with this personal attack on you – blame it all on Thom the Marlboro Man. Al

Thom Van Vleck
                Participant

Ok, I’ll fess up. I made up the story on Chad….he’s right, he does enough dumb stuff….at least according to Al.

When I was in the Marines, guys weren’t allowed to smoke in uniform, but they could chew so almost everyone did. We were sitting around after work one day drinking a few brews and several guys were filling up an empty bottle with spit. One guy grabbed the bottle and took a swig and swallowed it. We all became aware in the same instant what had happened. Being Marines, we all laughed at him as he ran into the bathroom blowing chunks…..ah, yes, the good ol’ days. It was funny when he came back in and chugged a beer trying to get the taste out of his mouth.

Thom Van Vleck

Thom Van Vleck
                  Participant

Uh-Oh, Al…..even Dad agrees with Big T! Who taught you those bad habits! Are you the black sheep in the family!!!

Thom Van Vleck

Al Myers
                    Keymaster

Whoa!! Now I feel like I’m getting ganged up on!!

I admit chewing is probably not the best for you – but alot of things are just as bad. I’ve always said every man has to have one vice, and that is my one. Actually – I only know one man who doesn’t have a vice and that is my Dad, so this is not aimed towards him. Thom – how many fully loaded mountain dews do you drink in a day?? That can’t be good for the ole blood sugar. I know lifters that knock down a 6-pack of beer after working out. That can’t be good for you. I won’t even start with lifters and their bad diets – loaded with sodium and fats. How bout all the supplements lifters take? Who knows the impact they have on the liver and body organs. Even though they may help your strength, are they really all that healthy for ya??

All I’m saying is that EVERYONE has a bad habit – and you’re doing good if you limit it to only one!!! At least, according to Thom, my habit of nicotine is beneficial to my lifting!!! Al

Al Myers
                      Keymaster

“Da Nial isn’t just a river in Egypt” hahahahaha I bet you use THAT one every day in your counseling sessions! I bet you’re just like that ex-drill instructor shrink in that TV commercial that called his patient a jackwagon!! haha Al

Thom Van Vleck
                        Participant

Hey, love me, hate me….I’m gonna get a reaction. I won’t say I’ve ever tossed a tissue box at anyone, but I’ve told the TRUTH and that’s way more painful!!!!!

Thom Van Vleck

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.