ROMANCING DENNY

Home Forums General Discussion ROMANCING DENNY

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      dwagman
      Participant

Yesterday Habecker and I shared a special, intimate, and romantic afternoon together…unbeknownst to the man. Let me share the setting first.

My gym is out of wood with shiplapped walls. The interior exposes the wood, posts, rafters, and wooden ceiling. It has three windows and black stall mats wall-to-wall. On the walls are posters and trophies and the equipment is only the most basic of iron. It’s a setting that inspires and motivates.

Yesterday was a dark, cloudy, and rainy day. That really set the mood for me and Habecker. I closed the blinds and lit 6 candles, two per window, in an effort to enhance the romantic setting in a dungeony and barbaric sorta way. Of course the proper music had to be in the background…er…foreground. Most fittingly for the romance between me and Habecker I chose Kiss…and CRAAANKED it!!

With great agility and smoothness I slipped in to my old-time Champion power rack and wrapped my arms around Habecker, causing Habecker to bend as with great passion I performed a new PR.

Unfortunately I had already cheated on Habecker…I forgot to place the mat under my feet to get the proper height for Habecker.

But no worries, Habecker, I placed the mat underneath my feet and repeated the PR and for punishment for straying I did another PR-breaking single after that.

I hope you can forgive me.

Regardless, more Habecker PR’s will fall in the coming weeks and months, though without this “romantic” setting. Habecker and I will “become one” as is common among lovers.

XOXOXO

Dan

For Body Intellect Brochure click here: https://www.icloud.com/keynote/0fcsokZWooW_1B1uZmL1AI5fA#BI-DW

Those who are enamored of practice without science
        are like a pilot who goes onto a ship without rudder or
        compass and never has any certainty to where he is going.

Leonardo Da Vinci; 1452-1519

Chad Ullom
        Participant

Haha, this gave me a good laugh, thanks Dan

Al Myers
          Keymaster

haha thats hilarious

RJ
            Participant

Yeah Dan is such a funny guy 🙂

dwagman
              Participant

While y’all find this amusing, Habecker’s being crushed by my “love.” With friends like you…

Dan

For Body Intellect Brochure click here: https://www.icloud.com/keynote/0fcsokZWooW_1B1uZmL1AI5fA#BI-DW

Abe Smith
                Participant

That is very…creative write-up. I have never tried the Habecker. I looked it up and started to work on it here and there. I have to say it really works some weak spots have developed over the years. I will for sure be working this lift in the future.

dwagman
                  Participant

Yeah, Abe, I found it to hit my quads similar to a squat while stressing my lower back and erectors greatly due to having to keep your back very straight as the center of gravity is in front of you.

Next time I see Denny I’m going to walk up to him, hug him and lift him off the ground, shake him back and forth so that his feet will swing side-to-side and exclaim:

“Hey guys, is THIS how you do the Habecker?”

Dan

Denny Habecker
                    Participant

Looks like I will be avoiding Dan!

Abe Smith
                      Participant

As the 4th Quarter Postal nears and things look tight, it appears it will come down to the Habecker lift to take center stage. As this lift has already claimed one victim at the OSTM I think we all either be romancing Denny or cursing him shortly!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.