Record List Clarification

Home Forums General Discussion Record List Clarification

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dwagman
      Participant

ET, the 90-day period to make errors known in the record list is rather sensible. I’m wondering, however, if you could clarify as to when the 90-day period commences.

If the lifter has 90 days to make an error known, then the Records Director has to update the records within a specified time after each meet. From that day forward then, the lifter would have 90 days. Kindly clarify how long the Records Director has after each meet to update and publish the record list.

Also, it would be wise to publish the Record Director’s and lifter’s time-periods on the records web page so that those who don’t follow the forum or blogs will know.

Dan

For Body Intellect Brochure click here: https://www.icloud.com/keynote/0fcsokZWooW_1B1uZmL1AI5fA#BI-DW

Those who are enamored of practice without science
        are like a pilot who goes onto a ship without rudder or
        compass and never has any certainty to where he is going.

Leonardo Da Vinci; 1452-1519

KCSTRONGMAN
        Keymaster

It is from the time of the update. So, Scottish Johnny updates the record list. He sends it to me, and I post it. When I post it, I post the date of the update. That is when the 90 days starts. It is not from the date of the meet, rather the day that I post it as an update. Hope this makes sense. I do plan on adding this to the records page soon.
          ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

dwagman
          Participant

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for clarifying, ET.

Dan

For Body Intellect Brochure click here: https://www.icloud.com/keynote/0fcsokZWooW_1B1uZmL1AI5fA#BI-DW

Those who are enamored of practice without science
            are like a pilot who goes onto a ship without rudder or
            compass and never has any certainty to where he is going.

Leonardo Da Vinci; 1452-1519

KCSTRONGMAN
            Keymaster

No sweat, Dan.
              ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.