OTSM directions

Home Forums General Discussion OTSM directions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      KCSTRONGMAN
      Keymaster

From the North: Take I-35 going south. After you pass by Cameron, take exit 48 which is the Lawson/Cameron exit to HWY 69. Take a left onto 69. Take it 3 or 4 miles take a left onto 292, which is a gravel road. Take it a mile or maybe less to the first right, Deer Creek. Deer Creek winds around a bit, but take it about a mile to the first left, 286th. Take it about a mile to the third house on the right. We will be lifting in the big tin can.

From the South: Take I-35 going north. Take exit 40 to HWY 116. This is the Lathrop/Polo exit. Take a right on 116. Take it about 2 miles until you get to 69 HWY. Take a left. Go about 4 miles north on 69 and take a right on 280th. After about a mile take the first left onto Deer Creek. Take it about a mile going north and take the first right onto 286th. Take it about a mile to the third house on the right. We will be lifting in the big tin can.

If you follow these directions and get lost, by all means, call me. If you try plugging my address into GPS and get lost, you are on your own.

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.