Keymaster

Thank you Al for this. We all have certainly enjoyed what you have done

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Chad Ullom
        Participant

Huge milestone!

Denny Habecker
          Participant

You have done a great job with this website. I still say without the website the USAWA would not survive.

61pwcc
            Participant

ABSOLUTELY agree 100% with Denny’s statement. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Al!! I know for a fact that I would NEVER had found out about/joined this organization without an internet presence. The ONLY reference I saw to anything relating to current All-Round Lifting was a picture of Bill Clark doing a Hip Lift that was a IAWA record. The picture was in PL USA but, didn’t include any type of contact info. Had I known about the USAWA 10 years earlier, I WOULD HAVE JOINED 10 YEARS EARLIER. For this reason, I try to promote not just All-Round Lifting but, also COMPETITIVE All-Round Lifting via my Strongman Archaeology Facebook page. Thanks again Al, we couldn’t do it without YOU!!

Al Myers
              Keymaster

James, I really enjoy your stories on your strongman Archaelogy FB page. You should be submitting stories for the USAWA website as well! I know everyone in the USAWA would really appreciate it! Al

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.