Nationals 2022

Home Forums General Discussion Nationals 2022

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      KCSTRONGMAN
      Keymaster

I will upload the results and get a article posted soon. But I wanted to say nationals was awesome!!!! Denny and Judy’s hospitality is unmatched. The lifting was fantastic, and the camaraderie was even better. Steve and Karen came over from across the pond.to be on hand to help and catch up with. It was great to finally meet Barry Pensyl. I do wonder though, if the best part wasn’t the heated rivalry between grandpappy and grandson in Denny and Aiden. Good lifting everyone, and good to catch up. Until next time!

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
        Keymaster

I want to give a big “shout out” to all the lifters at Nationals!!! Great job!!! I hated missing, but so glad to see it was a big success. Again – THANK YOU Denny and Judy for hosting. Al

Barry Pensyl
          Participant

This is my first time entering anything on the forum and I hope to be more active in the future. I just want to add what a wonderful Nationals Denny and Judy held. It was a small but mighty group of lifters, not necessarily including myself, with a number of records being set and Denny and Aiden providing some drama to the meet with their thrilling personal battle within the competition. Thanks again to Judy and Denny for organizing a first class meet and all those who contributed in many and all ways to make it a huge success.

KCSTRONGMAN
            Keymaster

Great to have you on here, Barry. Looking forward to seeing your contributions. Nice to meet you this weekend past, and great lifting!

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.