My daughter Emily

Home Forums General Discussion My daughter Emily

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Myers
      Keymaster

I just have to share this. My daughter Emily got honored at work this past week, and part of her recognition included her All Round lifting!

Spotlight
        Emily Wehling

Did you know that we have a world record holder at CivicPlus?

Emily currently holds a world record with her father for the Male/Female Dead-lift in the International All-Around Weightlifting Association for 805 lbs! Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyDuF_6Ae9Y.

When she’s not hosting parties, online shopping, spoiling her puppy, or setting world records, Emily is setting records in the Account Management team on the fourth floor. In July, she sold $69,165. That is the most sold in a single month by an Account Manager. She has also exceed her yearly goal with over $380,000 in post-contract sales while also maintaining client retention in her region.

“I have been in Account Management for almost one year,” Emily said. “I love that every day is different and challenging. I am never bored of my routine!”

Each member on the Account Management team manages about 275 to 300 clients within a region. They educate clients on their current functionality as well as additional opportunities to engage their citizens. They also collaborate with almost every other department in the company.

“CivicPlus is a motivating, inspiring environment. I am always learning and growing from others. My biggest goal is to always challenge myself in whatever I’m doing and to be part of a hard working team.”

So come check out her puppy’s professional photos on her desk and be sure to congratulate her on all her accomplishments and hard work!
        By Chris Lara

Denny Habecker
        Participant

Congradulations Emily!

Chad Ullom
          Participant

That is great! Tell her cograts from me!

Tom Ryan
            Participant

Congratulations, Emily!

KCSTRONGMAN
              Keymaster

Great stuff

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

RJ
                Participant

Nice! 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.