Home Forums General Discussion Mitch & Tedd

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Myers
      Keymaster

Mitch & Tedd

Al Myers
        Keymaster

I just want to “second” what Thom said today in the USAWA Daily News about Mitch and Tedd. The loaders often get overlooked and not thanked to the degree they should. These guys did an exceptional job, and if it wasn’t for them, we would have been lifting late into the night. Since I was the announcer with the responsibility of keeping the meet on pace, I could not have got us done in the time we did without the hard work of these two. In summary: 18 lifters with 6 lifts on only one platform, with extra attempts for records close to 400 total attempts in 7 hours of lifting time That is close to one lift per minute!!! Very few meets I have been to has the meet went so efficient. And on top of this – these guys made NO MISLOADS (sure I had to catch a couple before they happened, but that doesn’t count against them!). These guys are “professionals” and should take this job on the road. Al PS and I forgot to mention that because of their “perfect record” of loading all their drinks that night were free because of me. haha

Chad Ullom
          Participant

Generous offer Al! I agree. Loaders do not get nearly enogh credit!

KCSTRONGMAN
            Keymaster

Big thanks to Mitch and Tedd
              ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Thom Van Vleck
              Participant

The only thing about that picture…..is it just me or do they look like siamese twins! hahaha

Thom Van Vleck
                Jackson Weightlifting Club
                Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.