Home Forums General Discussion memberships

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Myers
      Keymaster

memberships

jarrod
        Participant

i hope we can make a big push with a colorado meet this year!

jf

KCSTRONGMAN
          Keymaster

Pretty cool. Lots of neat things going on in the USAWA this year
            ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
            Keymaster

Jarrod, There has never been a USAWA comp in Colorado. Lets work together to make this happen sometime next fall. I think the winter would be the best time to do this so maybe I can talk some of my old HG buddies into doing it in their “off-season”. Al

jarrod
              Participant

al, i got the okay from the gym to run it THIS winter, if that’s okay. i would be really honored to promote the first all-around meet in colorado. i was thinking october or november.

jf

Ben Edwards
                Participant

Great news about the increased membership numbers! If I happen to be out in Colorado visiting in-laws I’ll sign up to compete in that contest. Chances are slim of course, but it’s a remote possibility.

https://goalorientedtraining.wordpress.com/

jarrod
                  Participant

ben i’d love to have some experienced guys there. i’m a little apprehensive about promoting without having competed, but i’m in the right spot & a lot of the members i’ve talked to about all-around lifting seem really interested. the worst that can happen is i’ll fail miserably, & that just means success is around the corner, lol.

jf

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.