LARRY TRAUB

Home Forums General Discussion LARRY TRAUB

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

LARRY TRAUB

Ben Edwards
        Participant

I quite enjoyed talking to Larry last year at his first grip contest – the Dino Grip Challenge. Couldn’t think of a nicer guy I’d like to beat me in his inaugural contest either.

https://goalorientedtraining.wordpress.com/

Chad Ullom
          Participant

That was a great article on Larry! He clearly has a lot of knowledge and has incredible lifting accomplishments! I’d love to hear more about his machine.

Thom Van Vleck
            Participant

And he’s obviously into charity work….he’s your friend..BWHAHAHAHAA

I’ve got to meet Larry, he’s 1st class and if he’s OK in Dave’s book he’s OK in my book.

Thom Van Vleck
              Jackson Weightlifting Club
              Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Al Myers
              Keymaster

We are VERY fortunate that Larry is letting us run this 2-part story series of his on the website. When I first read it, I felt it was “worthy” of print publication, but Larry wanted it ran on our website instead. His views represent the feelings of our organization in regards to equipment and drugs. Thanks Larry for this great story!!! Al

KCSTRONGMAN
                Keymaster

That was a GREAT article. Very true stuff-very true
                  ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

61pwcc
                  Participant

Wasn’t there a Larry Traub article in PLUSA years back?? Think it had a picture of Larry with his kids. Each person had a hand on a racked Olympic bar at shoulder level. Or have I been skating without a helmet again?

KCSTRONGMAN
                    Keymaster

Another great by Larry. Self esteem is not a right, it is something you have to earn. And it cant be done through made up awards. Someone could go out and get themselves a 8′ trophy that says “Baddest Mo Dicker on the Planet”, but that doesnt necessarliy make it so (unless the trophy was given to me). Anyhow, I have thoroughly enjoyed both of his articles
                      ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
                      Keymaster

haha ET – you just set yourself up for a future award!!!

Participant

61, YOU HAVE EXCELLENT RECALL! THE ARTICLE WAS ABOUT STRENGTH TRAINING AND IT’S RELATIONSHIP TO BETTER SPORTS PERFORMANCE.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.