Good luck to everyone going to the Grip Champs!

Home Forums General Discussion Good luck to everyone going to the Grip Champs!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ben Edwards
      Participant

Like the title says, I want to wish everyone competing, watching, reffing, etc. at the Grip Champs luck and/or best of strength. I’m not going to make another year of this contest, and that disappoints me. I think of some of you like family, so I’ll keep it real and say that last year I missed the contest because I got committed to a suicide ward for a week. I’ve been recovering mentally the rest of that year and into this year. Meds have made me gain about 30lbs (all muscle, lol), so I’m also trying to recover physically to where I was early last year. I know I’m always welcome at USAWA comps, and maybe by the summer I’ll be feeling like my old self and ready to compete again in whatever comes up. I hope to see you all sometime this year or at next year’s Grip Champs!

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

Chad Ullom
        Participant

Glad to hear you’re getting help Ben! Hope to see you very soon, take care of yourself

Lance Foster
          Participant

I’m glad that you’re doing better. Keep fighting the good fight. You’re worth it!

The Gloved One

KCSTRONGMAN
            Keymaster

Take care of yourself, Ben. Keep hanging in there, and hope to see you soon.

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
              Keymaster

Ben, You are welcome to make a trip to the Dino Gym whenever you want, not just for meets. You’re a Dino Gym member for life and the gym is always open for you. Take care and hope to see ya soon, Al

Barry Pensyl
                Participant

Glad to read you are doing much better and taking steps to help you through this temporary setback. Keep in mind that you are not alone in this and that you have good friends who are praying for you and helping you along the way. Take care, Ben

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.