Thom Van Vleck
      Participant

Gold Cup/Clark’s Gym

Thom Van Vleck
        Jackson Weightlifting Club
        Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Scott Tully
        Participant

Al is on his way to greece, are your results posted yet? by the way jsut dropped off a donation in the mail for the school thom, 125 records is awsome, I hated not making it, but I ended up in the hospital that friday night so was probbaly better I wasnt there.

ST

Thom Van Vleck
          Participant

I knew Al was heading to Greece but didn’t realize it was right after. I wonder if he’ll be updating the website any? Isn’t he going to be over there awhile?

Tully, I appreciate the donation. They keep coming in and we are well over 2000 now…..a real blessing and accomplishment for those there. Sorry you were so under the weather. I think we are going to try again next year so I expect you to make it!!! See you in January! Thom

Thom Van Vleck

Scott Tully
            Participant

yeah he flew right from Boston, and will be back on saturday I think. so no updates unless you add some.

ST

Thom Van Vleck
              Participant

Al made me an administrator and I can monitor the message board….but he didn’t give me access to the front page like with the old website….hmmmmmm…is this a trust issue?!?! So, looks like you won’t get to enjoy my USAWA related articles..hahaha

Thom Van Vleck

Chad Ullom
                Participant

They did fly from Boston and I believe they’re heading home on Thursday but have a 16 hour layover in Frankfurt so I’m sure he’ll be home on Saturday. Sounds like a pretty wild trip! He doesn’t have a lot of information. He’s kind of getting worried that he’s going to be the keynote speaker! Hopefully Laverne is going to video this!

Thom Van Vleck
                  Participant

Chad’s info is so important, we get to read it twice.

I’m just picturing Al getting over there and realizing he’s the keynote and then trying to give a speech thru a translator that doesn’t translate Al’s “humorous” anecdotes properly and Al angers the muslims in the crowd with some story about cooking bacon on his green egg and suddenly creates an international incident…….. HEADLINE: Vet from Kansas starts WWIII

Thom Van Vleck

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.