DEAR MR. DINO

Home Forums General Discussion DEAR MR. DINO

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

DEAR MR. DINO

Chad Ullom
        Participant

That is great! You have to keep that comin!

Thom Van Vleck
          Participant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…choke…gasp….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thom Van Vleck
            Jackson Weightlifting Club
            Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Al Myers
            Keymaster

Oh, I will keep the advice column going!! I got lots more good advice just like what was in Dear Dino Man!!!

Joe Garcia
              Participant

[b]Quote from RAINBOW BEND on January 27, 2011, 18:47[/b]

ARE YOU SURE THAT LETTER FROM THE 17 Y.O. WASN’T TEDDY?????

That’s funny. I was thinking Thom wrote it. LOL
                ]

Thom Van Vleck
                Participant

If I wrote it….here’s what I would have said:

Dear Dino Man,

You really should have more articles by Thom Van Vleck. He is by far the best on your website, you should pay him to get him to write more…money…lots and lots of money. I’m not sure I can choke down one more story by that Al Myers…he sucks.

Thom Van Vleck

Al Myers
                  Keymaster

Thom – So you are saying you would MAKE UP questions if you were doing the advice column????? That doesn’t seem very ethical to me as a journalist to do something like that!!!!!!! But maybe thats just me – take the high ground by always telling the truth and reporting things exactly as they are. Al

Thom Van Vleck
                    Participant

Well, first, I’m said if I sent Dr. Dino a question, that’s what it would be…..as if I didn’t know who he was.

Second, You are 100% right about your honesty in story telling, I don’t believe a dang thing Chad tells me now!

Thom Van Vleck

61pwcc
                      Participant

If you’ve ever seen the newspaper movie,”The Front Page” produced by Howard Hughes in the 30’s, then you’ll know, a good reporter NEVER lets the truth get in the way of a good story!!

Chad Ullom
                        Participant

[b]Quote from JWCIII on January 29, 2011, 18:09[/b]
                          Well, first, I’m said if I sent Dr. Dino a question, that’s what it would be…..as if I didn’t know who he was.

Second, You are 100% right about your honesty in story telling, I don’t believe a dang thing Chad tells me now!

I must have missed this post, LOL. Al has his version of honesty in story telling for sure. The key is that he sprinkles just enough of the truth to be able to say he’s being honest. We all know the key is exaggeration and Al is a very good story teller!!

Al Myers
                          Keymaster

Come on guys!!! I ALWAYS tell the truth!! It’s just that I may “perceive” things differently than you guys – and that’s not a lie.

Since my Dear Dino Man column was such a hit – I’m going to run the next one tomorrow in the USAWA Daily News.

Thom Van Vleck
                            Participant

Chad….Al is like George Washington, he NEVER lies. He just omits certain parts of the story and changes the order of events sometimes and enhances certain elements by use of association and leaves an element of mystery by making you aware there’s more to the story but then letting your imagination fill in the rest….in other words he’s a great storyteller….I can RELATE to that! hahaha

I want Mr. Dino to write a book on marriage advice…now that would be some good stuff.

Thom Van Vleck

Chad Ullom
                              Participant

I don’t know about the marriage advice….It’s even worse than his dating advice and we all know how that worked out for Ted!

Thom Van Vleck
                                Participant

I think Tedd’s last date that Al…..errr….Mr. Dino “helped” him with has finally dropped the restraining order, PETA has called off the protests at his house, and his friends have (mostly) stopped laughing whenever he walks in a room…..other than that, I think Mr. Dino’s advice was awesome!

Thom Van Vleck

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.