Home Forums General Discussion 2010 Year in Review

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Myers
      Keymaster

2010 Year in Review

Thom Van Vleck
        Participant

Al, put me down for a copy and let me know the cost and “checks in the mail”…..gee, that doesn’t sound good….but seriously, I’m in for a copy.

Thom Van Vleck
          Jackson Weightlifting Club
          Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Al Myers
          Keymaster

The “checks in the mail” rates right up there with “oh, I forgot my wallet” and “whoops, I’m out of check blanks!”, both of which are followed by “I’ll get you the money tomorrow”. As you can tell, I’ve heard it all before! haha Al

Al Myers
            Keymaster

I’m now through June!!! Over 200 pages and close to 100,000 words so far! Al

Al Myers
              Keymaster

I’M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS PROJECT!!

Final count – 441 pages and 164,869 words! Definitely more than you would want to read in one evening! Last year’s review was 245 pages and 80,873 pages, so we doubled the words (mostly because of Thom’s long-winded stories).

If anyone wants a hard copy let me know, but this could cost $80 or more to get printed. I will ONLY get them printed when I have the money in hand. The file is a large one (10,331 KB in a word document, and will be bigger in a pdf). It may be too big to email.

BUT IT IS DONE!! So 2010 can be put behind me! Al

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.