by Al Myers
Since I have put up the list of the top Middle Fingers Deadlifts of All-Time, I have been informed of two more making the list. Steve Gardner, the IAWA President, and his son John Gardner have both lifted 330 pounds in the Middle Fingers Deadlift!!! This is the updated list.
1. 411 pounds by John McLoughlin. Done at the German-American Athletic
Club in New York City in 1954.
2. 403 Pounds by David Horne.
3. 400 Pounds by Kevin Fulton. Done at the 1994 Super Grip Challenge.
4. 345 Pounds by Sam Cox. Done at the Dino Gym in Abilene, Kansas
5. 340 Pounds by Chuck Cookson. Done at the Dino Gym in Abilene, Kansas
6. 330 Pounds by Steve Sherwood. Done at the 1992 British Grip
330 Pounds by Steve Gardner.
330 Pounds by John Gardner.
9. 309 Pounds by Bill DiCioccio Sr. Done at the 1994 Gold Cup.